There is much employee scheduling software on the web, and most tools can create very
simple manual schedules. At Hello Scheduling we talk with our customers extensively to understand why they chose us over the myriad of other tools on the web. One of the main reasons they chose Hello Scheduling is because we offer a true auto scheduler. By autoscheduler, we mean a feature allows you to literally click one button and fill in all of your employees’ shifts.
Many online employee scheduling tools offer the basics:
- Creating a schedule manually, or using templates to “copy” a schedule for one week to the next
- Time off management
- Labor cost calculations
But when you scratch the surface, you realize you’re still making your schedule manually.
Why can’t other tools offer a 1-click work schedule maker?
At Hello Scheduling we designed our software to make creating an employee schedule as simple as 1 click. From the day we started designing Hello Scheduling, we knew that customers wanted to reduce their time making the schedule as much as possible and we knew that an autoscheduler was how we would accomplish this.
So what are the benefits of using Hello Scheduling’s auto scheduling capability?
- You can create employee schedules in one click.
- You can tune the autoscheduler, to pick your favorite employees on shifts
- You can ensure that employees only work one shift per day
- You can ensure that employees never work back-to-back shifts
- You can ensure employees do not exceed the max number of hours per week they are supposed to work
- and so much more…
Our autoscheduling capability does all of the work for you.
Check out the video to learn more: