Last Updated: October 4th, 2012
By using the helloscheduling.com web site ("Service"), all services of Hello Industries, Inc. ("Hello Industries"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Hello Industries reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.helloscheduling.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Hello Industries prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Hello Industries cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Hello Industries cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. An upgrade from the free trial to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged immediately.
6. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Hello Industries does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your account.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
3. Hello Industries, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Hello Industries service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Hello Industries reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Hello Industries reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Hello Industries. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Hello Scheduling Site (www.helloscheduling.com) or the Service itself.
3. Hello Industries shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
3. Hello Industries does not pre-screen Content, but Hello Industries and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Trademarks and Site Name Squatting
1. We reserve the right to reclaim site names or subdomains on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those names. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others will be permanently suspended.
2. You may not engage in site name squatting. Accounts that are inactive for more than 30 days may also be removed without further notice.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. The Service does not deliver SMS to destinations outside the U.S.
3. You understand that Hello Industries uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Hello Industries, or any other Hello Industries service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Hello Industries.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Hello Industries customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. Hello Industries does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that Hello Industries shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Hello Industries has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
13. The failure of Hello Industries to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Hello Industries and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Hello Industries (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
14. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact at helloscheduling.com
3827 20th St
San Francisco, CA 94114